SC - Cookie Molds

Chicago Jo kelson at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 9 20:08:51 PDT 1998

House on the hill is great !!!!!
When I worked at kinkos a couple of years ago we did her copies and I always
ogled her stuff.
The are code should be 630 but may still be 708. The address is correct.

Deborah the nameless...
or am I.....
 I have chosen a name..

so here goes...

Zoe the spice trader of  Valone....
 still running it by the heralds but i think I like it... any  response?