SC - low calcium diet help

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 15:04:46 PDT 1998

Dear Kael -
As a mom who's son lives with a kidney disease, I wholeheartedly scond Bear's
comments when he said - "While excess calcium is a common cause of kidney
stones, it is not the only agent.  If you have not done so, I would suggest
you talk to your doctor about a serum test and a 24 hour urine test to
determine the precise causes for your condition.  Correcting the problem can
be as simple as increasing
fluid intake or modifying the body chemistry to prevent certain minerals
from being retained in the kidneys."

If you have not already contacted a nephrologist - please do so!  Best of luck
to you!
- - Sister Mary Endoline known mundanely as Anne Wray