What to do with fats (was SC - Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras.....)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Jul 14 14:36:17 PDT 1998

Unless I;m reading this wrong, and I may very well be doing so this is what
I do with unwanted fats. Big can in freezer. Fill up over time. Keep frozen
and toss in garbage when full. That way it doesn't go down the drain
possibly damaging your pipes.

Or if this was a camping inquiry dig a small proper grease pit and deposit
there.

Micaylah