SC - Pancake Races

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 17:22:11 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/14/98 4:32:56 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
acrouss at gte.net writes:

<<
 Seattle Washington. If you're in our neck of the woods the first weekend of
 August, you should stop by! Guaranteed silliness, and its amazing the old
 tired peers that come out of the woodwork for this one :)

Wish I could, health and pocket book won't allow it this year, perhaps some
other time.
sounds like fun!

Mordonna