SC - Jerked Meat

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 15 07:26:05 PDT 1998

Baron Frederick of Woodlyn used to do a really good jerky with
commercial teriyaki marinade, made in the microwave.

Microwave??!!

Yup.  What happens to meat when you nuke it too long?  It gets chewy and
hard.  This is what you WANT when you make jerky.

I'm at work now, I'll go find the recipe at home and post it tonight.

Selene Colfox
cook 'n' bottle washer, unemployed jester