SC - rancid meat

Kallyr at aol.com Kallyr at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 20:41:04 PDT 1998

Alright, I know everyone's tired of this thread-- but it amazes me that people
STILL discuss this!

If anyone ever needs to further convince the skeptical, how about pointing out
that while spices may modify the flavor of spoiled meat they will not keep the
bacteria in it from killing you (or making you so ill you wish you would die).
Period.  So anybody who was inclined to this practice certainly didn't
practice it long.

~~Minna Gantz  <KALLYR at AOL.COM>
Who will NEVER forget her own experiences with food poisoning.