Really OT: SC - Re: Shoe size

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 06:08:10 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/18/98 6:06:01 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<< Unfortunately I don't have access to any information
 about how you might acquire your very own Dick should you desire to have one
 of these useful tools. Someone on the list might be able to tell us how to
get
 a Dick and I would suspect that any good knife merchant would be able top
help
 you out.

I wanna Dick.  To butcher.

Mordonna