Really OT: SC - Re: Shoe size

Robert Newmyer rnewmyer at epix.net
Sat Jul 18 11:10:38 PDT 1998

I have an 8 inch Dick (obtained locally) and have found it to be perfectly
adequate. I an told that using too large a Dick interferes with the cooks
ability to finish the task at hand and often leads to sloppy work.

I have been receiving a catalog from:
Professional Cutlery Direct
170 Boston Post Road, Suite 135
Madison, CT 06443
Phone: 800-859-6994
Email: custserv at cutlery.com
WWW:   http://www.cutlery.com

They sell Sabatier(old-fashioned carbon steel!! & stainless), Dick,
Wusthof-Trident, Kyocera (ceramic & zirconium oxide), Masashiro (sushi
knives), and many, many more. Also sell cookware. This is a real "wish
book".

               Griffith
               Bob Newmyer
               E-mail: rnewmyer at epix.net
               Web Page: http://www.epix.net/~rnewmyer

  No man can enter the same river twice, for the second time,
  it is not the same river and he is not the same man. - Heracleitus