SC - Spices on the web

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jul 18 21:46:17 PDT 1998

Lady Diana said:

      I give up! I've looked through all my disks of info and can't find the
addresses of all the wonderful spice merchants you all have raved about in the
past. I had them all bookmarked, but lost those in a crash--and our back up
disks are screwed up so I can't restore them.............. :-( So, pretty
please, take pity on me and send me their addresses again? And, yes, Stefan, I
did indeed check your *very* wonderful files, but in this case found only e-
mail addresses, not web sites. But lots of interesting
discussions.................. ;-)
===========

I'm sorry you didn't find any web addresses. Were you looking in the spices-msg
file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section?

For, in a quick scan through the file, just searching for the phrase "www" I
found the following:

Tony Hill                         http://www.worldspice.com
Francesco Sirene, Spicer          http://www.silk.net/sirene/spices.htm
Penzey's                          http://www.penzeys.com
Pure & Natural Spices             http://www.pureandnaturalspices.com

I decided not to post the reviews of each of these again. For more information
on each of these venders as well as the mail address for them and others, please
take a look at the file. Also I may have missed any that don't use www in their
web address.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net