SC - Spicing of Meats (longish)

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 18:46:39 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/19/98 6:01:11 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
sunnie at exis.net writes:

<< IN GENERAL the bigger the foot, the more likely the
 > person will be taller.

 Not quite accurate, if you were following closely.

This all began because someone (I think my Cuz) mentioned that some size 13
shoes had been found at an achaeological site, so he thought that it was
probable the population of the era may have included men his own size.

In my post on the subject, I tried to say humorously that foot size is related
to height as a general trend.  I am aware that there is no direct correlation,
but it can be safely said that in general, for the most part bigger feet mean
taller people.

In all your data on foot size/height, have you ever seen someone who wears a
women's size three and is over six feet tall?

Mordonna