SC - Spicing of Meats (longish)

Brenna of Lyonsbane sunnie at exis.net
Sun Jul 19 19:32:59 PDT 1998

> This all began because someone (I think my Cuz) mentioned that some size 13
> shoes had been found at an achaeological site, so he thought that it was
> probable the population of the era may have included men his own size.

The posts you mentioned were not the ones I was referring to, but I didn't save
them all, so I can't quote back at this point.

> In all your data on foot size/height, have you ever seen someone who wears a
> women's size three and is over six feet tall?

Size 3, no.  But I do know a gentleman who is 5'10" and wears a boys size 5 shoe
and size 6 ring.  He gets really annoyed having to buy dress shoes in the boys
department.  See what I mean.  I can see the people who are 6' and wear a size 13,
but I know alot of people who don't fit the so-called mold that some people
envision as the norm.

Brenna