SC - Re: OOP- interesting question

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Mon Jul 20 20:59:26 PDT 1998

I've heard of it but don't know much more about it. For me a nutritional
supliment called Allerplex got rid of recurrent Month long bouts o f
bronchitis so I apparently have low level allergies to something
aggravated  with emotional stress [I had burned  out and was Slowly
recovering}  Since then I have the occasional cold but not the bronchitis
with Asthma [ and asthmatic pneumonia] I had been getting every 3 months
for over  a year. The Chiropractor perscribed it and I have also gotten
it from a nutritionist. It is put out by Standard Labs.
Genevia