SC - homogenization???

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 22 08:53:34 PDT 1998

Salut!
I feel like I am probably a few threads back behind where I could be
but...
I did something for the first time two nights ago, and I had some
interesting results.  I made almond milk when I didn't have an immediate
use.  I originally used the recipe out of the Miscellany (though I am
about to try one Bear sent me), and then friged it.  So, am I supposed to
keep it out of the frige, or just re-suspend the oil layer?  Also, is
there a specific reason that when chilled the almond milk picks up an oily
taste to it, even when remixed??

One of those days.

Cu drag,
Bogdan