SC - fetal???

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 05:56:54 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/22/98 1:42:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PhlipinA at aol.com
writes:

<< he thought I'd thrown out most of
 it. It takes a bit of knowing, but the item is unmistakable when you do know
 its appearance.

 Phlip >>

Actually I would not consider my behavior at the time of the incident as being
the actions of an irritated man but rather those of an extraordinarily
"concerned" individual. But , hey, are we here to play with words, or what?
:-) Also, due to the excessive amounts adrenaline and brain produced
euphoriacs caused by the hunter/killer routine I had fallen into, I was
momentarily unable to communicate in a more genteel and civilized manner.

Also, IIRC, I had explained to Phlip later that it was not the mass of embryos
that concerned me at time but rather the tissues at the top. When this part
was being removed, I had noticed that stretched it was a clear tissue with
streaks of fatty tissue appearing hear and there.

Although I didn't say anything at the time, I thought that the untorn tissue
would make a perfect casing for the embryos.  IIRC, at the time I did not tell
you about this.  I merely related that you had "thrown most of it " away.  I
can understand how you may have gotten the mistaken impression that I was
referring to the actual embryos.  Sorry.

For those who are waiting with bated breath-no I did not eat the embryos.
Unfortunately, I, like everyone else, have no recipes or narrative
descriptions of the preparation process.  They are residing in my freezer
though it is rapidly approaching the time where they will be discarded.  I am
treating them like sweetbreads and assuming that their shelf-life is similar.
But if I do find the preparation and cooking information before they
deteriorate, I will post it to the list.

Ras (spelled A'aql)