SC - Nat. Geographic CD-ROM

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Jul 23 10:19:02 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I mentioned last night about a National Geographic CD-ROM as
a source for those who might be looking for back-issues.

I found the catalog after I sent my message. Here is the info:

"This CD-ROM includes 155,520 pages of spectacular photographs
and every article, map, magazine cover, and 100 years worth of
nostalgic advertisements." The publisher is Mindscape. The Mac
version requires 68030 33 Mhz processor, 8MB RAM, 10 MB hard
drive space; System 7.0 or later, 2X CD-ROM. I happened to see
this in the MacWarehouse catalog. Versions may be available
for the PC but it doesn't say. Oh yes, the cost is $160.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net