SC - rabbits

Robert Newmyer rnewmyer at epix.net
Thu Jul 23 21:53:16 PDT 1998

Even raising the pens is sometimes insufficient. We had a  black Dutch doe
give birth to a litter of very wild looking little bunnies. Seems a wild
buck had broken into (and back out of) her raised hutch. Love is a POWERFUL
motivator.  A friend lost a rabbit to a hole in the hutch and a passing
Saint Bernard. Not pretty but we're sure it didn't suffer.

               Griffith
               Bob Newmyer
               E-mail: rnewmyer at epix.net
               Web Page: http://www.epix.net/~rnewmyer

  No man can enter the same river twice, for the second time,
  it is not the same river and he is not the same man. - Heracleitus