SC - Award of interest (long!)

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 18:09:10 PDT 1998

My Lady,

I certainly agree that a situation such as you describe would be worthy of a
Burdened Tiger, had the Kingdom of Atlantia had such an award, and wished to
give it out for the repairs performed by various people during that instance.

However, your juxtopositioning this instance with another instance in which
others performed above the call of duty, and succeeded, is uncalled for- there
are many things which can happen at an event which cause it to be difficult,
and all of them happened at EK Crown.The only things which didn't happen were
that we didn't have to call the police or an ambulance. Please do not cheapen
our sincere congratulations to Master Adamantius for his wonderful performance
under extreme stress by finding another one of your "exceptions". There's a
whole wonderful world out there, and it's the goal of most of us to make it
better, regardless of challenges, and Master Adamantius is the epitome of that
sort of person.

Sincerely,

Philippa Farrour