SC - Oh, Figs!

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 22:26:49 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/28/98 12:38:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< Are you listening, Lady Diana?  Between these two
 posts, all the fig stuff ought to have been repeated. Also, Lady Diana, where
 are you that your figs are ripening already.  Mine seem nowhere near it,
still
 small, green and hard.

 Bonne >>
     Listening intently, I assure you! ;-) Some of these recipes sound
divine--especially the one with chocolate, of course............. (G) And I
live, as you might guess, in the midst of sunny Meridies, mundanely in
Chattanooga, TN. For what it's worth, our figs are just starting to ripen, and
most are like yours, small and hard. In another month, though--yummmm!

       Ldy Diana
       Vulpine Reach, Meridies