SC - making liver pudding

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Jul 28 11:52:36 PDT 1998

Anybody have a recipe for the type of liverworst found in the modern grocery stores?
It is sort of a comfort food but I never thought to make it before, but I feel
experimental lately-the bukenade proved very popular in the house, and with a few
guys in my lord's division[they forgot to bring food and he had the only game in
town!]
margali