SC - Cuisiniers

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 16:05:27 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/28/98 11:23:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< But still, I could live with "Cuisinier".  Do you guys really think we
 can change the way the entire SCA views this one?  Ambitious lot, aren't
 we?

 Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies >>

"Cuisinier" ? "Kitchen Steward"? Hmmmmm......personally I don't think the
choice between the two will be difficult. What a great idea! :-)

Now repeat after me........"Kweezuhneer"......."Kitchen Steward"........:-)

Mistress, the above is not meant as a negative comment on your suggestion.
Indeed, it is  an attempt at sharing a humorous moment. :-) Although humor may
not be evident to some,  at the moment I read your post, I thought a period
term! Kewl!. Then I thought of Kitchen Steward and started laughing. What a
GREAT idea! Give them two choices and they will choose one of them. :-)
"Cuisinier"....."Kitchen Steward"......hmmm....ambitious maybe, but it could
concievably work since most people excluding the cooks themselves, really
don't care so long as they are fed. :-)

I would enjoy meeting you in person some day and sharing a kitchen story or
two sometime.

Ras