SC - The Pale Response

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Jul 28 19:02:21 PDT 1998

Go for it. You have my vote. I'm never a Feast-O-Crat agian! And for those
who aren't fond of the term.....it doesn't necessarily mean that its cast in
stone, this just buys us some time to perhaps discuss this more. At least
until we've hashed it to death! :)

Let the masses get used to something other than the proverbial "F-O-C" and
then we'll see.

Micaylah