OT - Typical Lochac (was SC - Feastcrats)

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Jul 29 21:47:32 PDT 1998

Adamantius said:
> I don't know who should be more embarrassed: you, as an
> Australian, for not knowing your British Statesmen (thought he was PM
> at one
> point), or me, for _knowing_ the most important thing about him was
> that he had
> a big distinctive moustache ;  )

Oh I don't get embarrassed.  I make too many stupid mistakes to worry
about being embarrassed by them ......

> But medieval kitcheners were around first, his family is probably
> named for
> one.

Hmmmm, I think referring to the kitchen-type person as The General may
not be very medieval .... then again it might keep people from bothering
me with non-essential questions while I'm cooking ......

Meliora.