SC - How about "Cook"?

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 10:32:00 PDT 1998

<< >{{{{OED doesn't speak to these but they sound like fun - What do they
 mean??}}}}G/G

Well, both foszakacs and konyhafanok are both Hungarian, and my guess, until I
get a better dictionary is that both mean chef.  I expect that there are
shades of meaning here that aren't apparent, and I'll let you know when i find
out. . .

Noemi