SC - Yorkshire pudding.

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 20:11:49 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/1/98 8:21:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Kallyr at aol.com
writes:

<< Maybe your pinenuts are getting strong due to rancidity?  Resinous (as in
the
 flavor of Retsina) is not a flavor I associate with pinenuts.

Hmmm.........possibly. But the Retsina thing was what I am tasting. It is not
overpowering but merely a hint on the palette in the finish. But rancid is a
possibility since I have apparently never tasted a "fresh" pinenut. In the
amounts I use them, this is rather peculiar. ;-(

Ras