SC - Pine nuts

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Mon Jun 1 22:26:53 PDT 1998

I suspect that the standing answer is, "yes, Please kind sir/lady, please gimme
the fixin's for them eats!"

The generosity of the people on this list is phenominal, and the recipes are
what keep me reading.  That and the discourse on ingredients and geneology of
dishes.  I appreciate recipes of ALL kinds, mostly period-referenced ones, but
good eatrs is good eats!

niccolo