SC - Pine nuts

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jun 2 09:02:16 PDT 1998

Greetings (again)

I was perusing a web site lookinf or info on a totally different subject when I found a chart that kinda looked like this:

Current Name                             Former name
Parsley Root "Bartowich Long"  ---->     Parsley Hamburg

This info can be seen in further detail at:
http://www.greengold.com.au/greengold/RENAISSANCE%20HERBS/renherb.htm

It is an Australian site, but, I don't know where you are and maynbe the info they have will be useful.

Good luck,
Avelina Keyes