SC - a question

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 2 15:51:04 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Pine nuts                           6/2/98

<snip>>same species. BTW most pine nuts world wide come from China (ah trivia)
Must be geography. I have never seen a pine nut from China here in Caldrithig.
Micaylah
<snip>

The local Italian deli here has them in bulk labeled "Chinese", I have never
looked hard enough at the packages at Trader Joe's grocery to see where those
are from...
- -brid
(california)