SC - a question

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 12:38:33 PDT 1998

I know we talked about this subject fairly recently, but in looking through the past discussion I can't seem to find the answer:

What, exactly, specifically, are white peas?

At a cooking workshop recently we did a redaction of "white peas in gravy" and the lady teaching the workshop didn't know what to get.  We ended up using frozen organic green peas.  The results were mouth-watering!

Will post redaction here when she emails her notes to me...

	- kat, not a spoon tease, so :-)~    <g>