SC - Pine Nuts

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jun 3 15:01:36 PDT 1998

     I would keep in mind that mulberries have a higher water content and lower
     natural pectin content than raspberries.  A bit more sugar or longer
     cooking may be necessary to reduce the mix.  At my house, any unset jam
     becomes wonderful pancake syrup!

     Leah Anna of Sparrowhaven
     "His eye is on the sparrow"