SC - SUBSCRIBE SCA-COOKS

RuddR@aol.com RuddR at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 19:30:24 PDT 1998

Greetings Gentles,

I have two subjects that I need some advice on....

1) Myself and another good Lady are planning on doing some bread on a
griddle at a camping event  this summer. I need some guidance on the
techniques, preparation, pitfalls, equipment, etc.

and

2) A few days ago there was a gentle expounding on the wonderfulness of
stuffed turnip done in foil in the coals of a fire. I inadvertantly ended up
deleting this posting and I cannot email this person privately as I forget
who posted it. (Duh!) Would the person who posted this please respond to me
privately (as not to waste bandwidth) as I have a few questions on the
techniques, preparation, pitfalls, equipment, etc.

Thanks much

Micaylah

Jack Handy's thoughts to ponder this day.....
During the Middle Ages, probably one of the
biggest mistakes was not puting on your armour
becaue you were "just going down to the corner!"