SC - advice-bread

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jun 4 14:48:18 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Pine nuts                           6/4/98

<snip>This pine nuts thread is making me wonder about my favourite nut, the
Hazel (filbert, modern, though I think was usually called cob or cobb nut in
period)... any great recipes out there using hazels that anyone would like to
recommend/publish????
Thanks, the Haynes'
=
Darn!  I posted a *wonderful* hazelnut cake/torte around x-mas, but I don't
have the recipe with me at work anymore... did anybody save it electronically
so they could be more useful than I and re-post it?
- -brid (trying not to be a spoon tease! really!)