SC - food warning on dry sausage!!!

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 4 20:35:05 PDT 1998

I bought some at the health food store I work at in a Parmalat-type
container.  (About 2.99 a qt.)  I also buy Parmalat milk in those boxes
for days when we are out of milk.  One morning my lord opened the almond
milk up instead of the regular milk (it was there, he just didn't look!)
.  So, we had almond milk in our protein drinks, and in our coffee, and I
even drank some just because the container was open and I didn't have
time to cook anything special with it.  It was very tasty in all of the
above, even though I wouldn't have chosen to use it that way.
It is a little thinner than anything other than skim milk, and it would
not have the thickening qualities of cow's milk, I wouldn't think.
The taste and texture of the commercial stuff is very nice, it comes in
regular and vanilla, and the ingredients list reads like a medieval
recipie.
Mistress Christianna MacGrain
(But I'm not buying anymore until I have a specific use for it!)