SC - Pine nuts

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 10:13:26 PDT 1998

                      naan                                         6/5/98

ooh!  aaaah!
thanks so much for those recipes!
Since that request was so successful... the other "flat bread" recipe I have
been looking for is fresh pita-bread.  The local greek restaurant has this
stuff that bears absolutely *no* resemblance to the dry hollow stuff that one
usually sees falafels and such stuffed into.  It is rich, lite and flavorful-
and it does not have a pocket inside.  When I ask them where they get it, or
if there is a recipe, they smile mysteriously and wander back into the
kitchen!
- -brid