SC - interesting--sausages

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 5 20:19:38 PDT 1998

Why cut a hole in them just cut them into quarters and fry as usual to
have instant doughnut holes. [buddy burners can heat the oil.] Or wrap
dough around smooth sticl and rotate slowly and steadily over fire source
- - stuff hole with jelly, butter, cinnamom & sugar, toasted cheese ground
or shredded meat..... Say hooray for the girl Scouts.
Genevia