SC - Cat-head biscuits

Gedney, Jeff Gedney.J at phd.com
Sat Jun 6 07:59:11 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/6/98 9:21:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< .I would find it very hard to believe that fruit
 > jellies in the since that we think of them were known during the Middle
Ages.

 > Ras

 Sorry, Ras, but I have to tell you, I'm deeply confused by the above.
 Perhaps you could re-rephrase it?  >>

OK....Key of F#.............Unfortunately, I do not have any examples from
written works dating from the Middle Ages to either disprove or prove the
existence of fruit jellies.The current research materials that I have access
to does not indicate that clarified or strained fruit juices were utilized to
make fruit jellies during the Middle Ages although there may be some
indication that mashed fruit may have been occasionally prepared in a manner
that closely resembles the modern product we call fruit "jam". etc., etc.

<several chord-like flourishes in minor keys and a resounding "Amen">

Ras