SC - fermented meat products???

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Jun 6 15:51:49 PDT 1998

BTW, you can usually get a second-rate almond
milk (as with small beer)
from the strained, used almonds.

Adamantius
<<<<<<<<

Interesting.  This is the same method one uses in Brazil (that again)
to get coconut milk that they cook with extensively.  And the recipe
calls specifically for thick milk (first squeezing) or thin milk
(second squeezing).  I wonder when that practice started?  They
certainly came in contact with coconuts fairly early, didn't they?
Bear?  (here I am with no appreciable library, and my spouting is
running away with me.  I was happier under the rock with the guava
paste and the delightful biscuits that margali always has on hand)

Tyrca