SC - almond milk

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 19:20:59 PDT 1998

Just a thought so correct me if I'm wrong. Today's jams and jellies tend
to have quite a bit of sugar in them - would it have been available then?
substitutes? Also with a limited amount of fruit and no expectation of
more until next year if then, Would they have used the large amounts
necessary to make jellies to do this or would they have prepared them
some other way for storage? It seems to me to be a lot of investment with
little [though tasty] return. This might then be available only to the
very rich. Discussion? Comments?
Genevia
< geneviaMoAS at juno.com >