SC - Horror Story (Warning, angry cook venting)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Jun 8 15:47:45 PDT 1998

	Hi All!
	Speaking of walking on eggs, I just made a 24 egg/cheese omlette with an
Ostrich egg.  When I bought the egg for this experiment, the rancher? that
sold it to me showed me that the egg has the ability to handle 300 pounds
pressure, he stood on the egg!
	It tastes exactly like a chicken egg, measures with a ladle, works well
for BIG expanded recipes.  I was able to make omelettes for ten cub scouts
with 1 egg and a lot of giggles from the cub's.
	Ostrich eggs are in period, even if a bit exotic.  Thing is if you are
making a big feast and need to use a lot of eggs this might be a solution,
and you can sell the egg shell to articians after you empty it!
	Balldrich in the wilds of Atenveldt