SC - Cat-head biscuits

MdePeyriac@aol.com MdePeyriac at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 17:58:20 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Horror Story  (Warning, angryÉ      6/8/98

Tyrca said...
>Not just ANY rock, Sianan.  THE rock.  How many cozy rocks with hot tubs,
unlimited supply of supplies to putter in the kitchen with, and a big enough
kitchen for all of us to be friendly, but not bump elbows do you think there
are?  Everyone is more than welcome. ;-D

>Okay give me enuf rope and I'll hang myself just to get under >this
rock.PLEEEEZE?
>Micaylah

:)  Martyrdom is not necessary at the Cathedral of Cheezy Salamanders, and
*definitely* not needed for entry under the virtual rock next to the
Cathedral!  Nibbles and drinkables or logs for the fire under the hot tub are
always encouraged... other than that it is just a safe haven for when you feel
you've said or done something inappropriate for the Cathedral, where all the
dreadfully authentic and knowledgeable types give us (acolytes and laymen)
food for thought... tho I am sure I have seen all the hierarchy under here at
some point or another.
- -brid (who has a lovely idea for an illumination of the Cathedral and rock, if
only she knew what everyone looked like... :( )