SC - Poppy seeds and drug testing-OT-OOP

upsxdls@okway.okstate.edu upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Jun 9 11:23:22 PDT 1998

You might want to push the bread recipe date back
another century. al-Baghdadi
contains numerous recipes for bread most of which
also specify amounts of
ingredients in one form or the other. This book
appears in volume 1 of
Cariadoc's Collection of Medieval and Renaissance
Cookbooks.

Ras
<<<<<<<<

It doesn't surprise me at all to find early documentation from Arab
sources.  It also doesn't surprise me to find that those same sources
don't have beer recipes.  Didn't the Koran outlaw alcohol for the
faithful?

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir