SC - The Dom AND the Rock

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue Jun 9 11:03:03 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - A gentle's good de                  6/9/98

<snip>My experience with knights
> -brid

Thank you for the lovely posting but I had to grit my teeth on this last
passage.
<snip>Sir Gunthar
(Known to carry and ice chest or two.)
=

I realized after I hit "send" that I probably should have qualified this
comment a bit more... but then also, I do not want to stray *too* far off
topic... But the experience is one that has lingered in my heart, it shouldn't
be so rare a happening, but in my experience it has been.  More than a comment
on Peers, I think it is a description of people in general here (West)- there
are so many of us (population wise) we often forget to help those we don't
know by name, as well as those we know- not that anyone *means* to be that
way...
This experience, and the realization that it is rare to me, is a cherished
reminder of how I wish to be perceived/remembered by gentles I don't
necessarily know...
- -brid (looking for any of those asbestos clothing bits that might not yet be
claimed)