SC - The Dom AND the Rock

Tamara Crehan tcrehan at mssupport.microsoft.com
Tue Jun 9 13:52:43 PDT 1998

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:16:56 -0700 (PDT) Karen Evans <tyrca at yahoo.com>
writes:

>-brid (who has a lovely idea for an illumination
>of the Cathedral and rock, if
>only she knew what everyone looked like... :( )
A discription? Ok, let me look int the mirror over here......
medium height, brown hair, glasses, a toddler (male) wrapped around one
leg, a kindergardener (female) tugging on a sleeve, usually dressed in a
striped tunic with too short of a hem, with a book of strange recipes in
hand.(eels, aspic, illusion food,ect.)
Beatrix