SC - The Dom AND the Ro

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Jun 9 14:29:13 PDT 1998

Oh, the visuals! This could be fun.  Descriptions of everyone?

About 5'10", long red hair, brown eyes, busty and buxom, bloodshot eyes
from staring at a computer all day,dark circles under said eyes and
pinholes in my fingers from sewing garb for my wedding in less than two
weeks (ACK!), white chemise, blue denim broomstick skirt and ankle-high
moccasins (yes, we can wear garb at work!)

Cessara

>-brid (who has a lovely idea for an illumination
>of the Cathedral and rock, if
>only she knew what everyone looked like... :( )
A discription? Ok, let me look int the mirror over here......
medium height, brown hair, glasses, a toddler (male) wrapped around one
leg, a kindergardener (female) tugging on a sleeve, usually dressed in a
striped tunic with too short of a hem, with a book of strange recipes in
hand.(eels, aspic, illusion food,ect.)
Beatrix

SCA-Cooks".