SC - The Dom AND the Rock

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Wed Jun 10 00:06:57 PDT 1998

Me, a lady with.. um... impressive tracts of land.  When I play in the
kitchen I am usually in red German 16th Century, slashes and puffs on
the sleeves; the style with a gold breast band and lacing from the waist
to the breast band.  Usually pictured with butterflies somewhere about,
(my device) and perhaps 'ede ede nimus macer est' on the horizontal
stripes at the bottom of my skirts.  (I hope I spelt that correctly, I
can never remember; eat, eat you're too thin in latin - the motto of my
barony and the Politarchopolis Assault Catering Corp)  My hair is
usually tucked away in a black or cream snood, but rarely would I wear
my coronet in the kitchen. You will usually find me with a teatowel
tucked into my belt and a ladle in one hand, the other one directing my
wonderful helpers like an orchestral conductor.

Kiriel