SC - The Dom and the Rock

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 10:32:45 PDT 1998

     My teenaged son asked my husband if he ever slept with a brunette. His
     answer, "Yes, many times."  My son then quiried, "What about a blond?"
     "Yes, son." he answered.  "I have slept with blonds before."  "What about a
     redhead?" "Never got a wink of sleep with a redhead!"  ;)

     Dammit! I'm a brunette.

     Leanna of Sparrowhaven
     "Who will love a little sparrow?"