SC - salt problem

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Wed Jun 10 14:18:58 PDT 1998

> I am beginning to think that maybe there was some selective censorship
> during the religious fanaticism period.  The puritans were certainly
> anti-drunkenness.  And we know they censored other records on other
> matters.  This is just an un-researched theory, but what do you think?
>
> Tyrca

Try this one, Tyrca.

http://www.eurekalert.org/E-lert/current/public_releases/deposit/beer_women.
html

It contains the text of a newspaper article about Dr. Judith Bennett's Ale,
Beer and Brewsters in England.

The extent of the research mentioned in the article makes me think this may
be a book to add to the collection.

Bear