SC - salt problem

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Wed Jun 10 16:00:39 PDT 1998

>-brid (who has a lovely idea for an illumination
>of the Cathedral and rock, if
>only she knew what everyone looked like... :( )
><<<<<<<<

I would also like to be included under the rock, as my current
banishment from the kitchen will end someday. I find kitchens work best
in a skirt and bodice, low necked shirt off the shoulder. Long brown
hair braided down the back, bending over basting roasts in the oven.

Now that I think of it, I could probably arrange a little do, 30-40
people, no court....

Nicolette
Baroness Stormhold