SC - salt problem

Jenny Johanssen johanssen at matnet.com
Thu Jun 11 01:07:19 PDT 1998

>Don't forget me!!  I usually slum around in a burgundy cotehardie when in
>the kitchen my protoge belt wrapped around my waist a few times to keep the
>belt from dragging and usually with a long handled wooden spoon (Not an
>award, just good from hitting offensive people with) and a teatowel tucked
>in there somewhere.
>
>-Sianan

Yeeps!!! Forgot the physical side of me.  I'm short, something like 5 foot
one, and but I don't have the cooks figure.....yet.  I have medium long red
hair (one more for the redhead count), brown eyes that are slightly too big
for my face and that lattice scarring on one cheek.
- -Sianan again

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		How can you let sleeping dogs lie