SC - fruit and olive pressings

upsxdls@okway.okstate.edu upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 11 11:22:07 PDT 1998

     Margali:

     One remedy I have used with good success is to peel raw mature potatoes and
     add them whole or in large chunks to the salty liquid.  Cook until the
     potatoes are done, then strain out and discard the potatoes (or mash with
     some cooked turnips, or add to a stew that has not been salted, I'm frugal,
     too).

     Leanna of Sparrowhaven
     "Who will love a little sparrow?"