SC - Figs!

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Thu Jun 11 22:15:48 PDT 1998

Food for thought...squash blossoms only aren't just stuffed, my mother
dipped them in egg, and cornmeal or bread crumbs and fried them,
although I don't have the knowledge to say whether that was a period
way of doing the tiny white blossoms, they are pretty tiny too.  I have
tried the last two years to grow those squash without much success,
growing season is too short here, the squash grew to about the size of
an pinky finger on a small woman's hand..  Although I have planted them
again this year, I'll let everyone know how they turn out if you wish.

	Angeline